Bachelor Of Computer Application (BCA)
The IT sector is one of the most rapidly growing service sectors in India as well as in the world and offers huge employment opportunities. The BCA programme aims to produce an employable IT workforce that will have sound knowledge of IT and business fundamentals that can be applied to develop and customize solutions for Small and Medium Enterprises. The programme provides a focused curriculum for students who wish to pursue careers in IT and related areas.
The BCA Programme is a self-financed 3-year, 6-semester programme. Each semester is of approximately 5 months duration. The Odd Semesters (Semesters I, III & V) begin in June and the Even Semesters (Semesters II, IV & VI) begin in November.
An interesting feature of the BCA programme is the continuous internal assessment with quizzes, student seminars, student presentations, and other innovative methods of assessment that help develop the students’ confidence, presentation skills, software development skills, communication skills, independent thinking, etc. The curriculum and syllabi of the BCA Programme have recently been thoroughly reviewed and revised to match the industry requirements.
- Most sought after programming among students after XIIth.
- Open for students from all streams. (Commerce, Arts, Science etc).
- Well qualified, experienced, dedicated faculty members.
- Smart classroom with AV and interactive technology facility.
- Well-equipped Classrooms / Lab with Audio-Visual facility.
- Library and Laboratories equipped with latest Softwares / Technologies.
- Live Software Development Projects.
- Conduct of workshops/seminars on the latest Tools & Technologies.
- Interaction Sessions with Industry Experts (Google groups, Android groups)
- Add-on courses to impart training in the latest technologies by industry experts.
- Coaching facilities for MCA, MBA Entrance Exams.
- Excellent Placement facilities. (Students placed with reputed companies like Mahindra Satyam, Wipro, Infosys, IBM, etc.)